Who we are?
Our work aims to break the vicious cycle of poverty and social isolation and to restore hope for a better future. We believe that every person has an equitable right to access resources and opportunities in order to live and develop with dignity and to become an active and contributing member of our society.
Achari foundation will strive:
- To work for the social development of underprivileged individuals, groups and communities in India.
- To help and generate training programs for self-employment of women and of educated unemployed people and also to work for adult education.
- To help and provide economic assistance to women, individuals and groups for setting up employment.
- To assist in the process of social integration and personal realization of underprivileged children, young people, adults and families.
- To endorse the human rights and in particular the rights of the children and young people as well as the rights of underprivileged groups and communities.
- To help students in schools and colleges and prepare them for a better future.
- To help employees in corporate houses and other organizations.
- To mentor and provide guidance to the youth.
- To preserve and protect the environment and propagate the significance of sustainable development to maintain ecological balance.
- Conducting studies and campaigning on social issues from time to time, gathering data and further carrying out research.
- To work for uplifting the status of women in society and to work against female circumcision and to fight against the victimization of girl/women by anybody in the society on female circumcision or any other related issues.